3 sizes to meet all the characteristics of implementation
Inspection and maintenance
Our chamber systems are particularly adapted to large volumes and have many advantages.
- Uses: To create a storm buffer tank, an infiltration basin, or a pool of rainwater to be reused (These three functions can be combined);
- The specially designed shapes of the chambers give them exceptional resistance, thus they can be installed under roads opening to all types of vehicles, including fire-fighting lanes. (CSTB-CSTBAT technical opinion);
- The joint use of chambers and calibrated pebbles ensures long-term structural reliability and eliminates the risk of compaction or collapse due to material creep;
- The chambers are easily accessible and cleanable; The smallest pieces accumulated over time can be evacuated in order to maintain best performance;
- A simple and quick installation is made possible thanks to the lightness of chambers (installation of 100m3 per day by two people - excluding excavation and laying of membrane).
- The recycled crushed concrete can be used for the implementation.
Example of a site using Stormtech chambers