This range includes built-in filters upstream of the tank. It is composed of modules ready to be integrated into the tank or already installed in polyester boxes to be disposed above ground or buried. It is suitable for collecting areas from 850 to 2400 m².
Illustration: THE FILTERS AQUA VF
(1) Rainwater which overflows the conduit over the entire width of the inclined sieve, is collected in a tank;
(2) The largest wastes and plant debris are directly discharged to the storm water network;
(3) Thus pre-purified, the water flows on the surface of the fine filter (cut-off threshold 0.55 mm) to get rid of the finest impurities;
(4) Clean water is channelled to the tank;
(5) Waste goes to the storm water system.
Filter AQUA VF in its HDPE case (thickness 12 mm)
Installing wall-mounted boxes
Filter AQUA VF, connection of inlets rainwater & outlets filtered water and dirty water
Site example with AQUA VF filter