Water is a living environment. Well-managed water requires:
- respecting rules to enable the environment to maintain necessary qualities for the intended uses and the proper function of the installations;
- meeting safety requirements;
- ensuring continuous operation.
Water management systems must fulfil a number of functions:
- When water is not dispensed, the first function is collection. This is the easiest one and does not require special equipment;
- Filtration comes next, a major function of separating water from all the impurities it carries. AQUAE offers a range of filters adapted to all uses;
- Storage is then required. AQUAE offers storage facilities including all types of tanks as well as underground STORMTECH storage;
- Last but not least, the actual management will distribute water to various uses by ensuring the coverage of the needs and the necessary controls. See the different types of management stations.
Aquae designs and implements the necessary equipment to master these various functions. We assemble them in integrated systems and deliver turnkey product to our clients.
- The diagram below illustrates such an integrated system.